- Santucci, Jack. 2017. "Party Splits, not Progressives: The Origins of Proportional Representation in American Local Government." American Politics Research 45(3): 494-526.
Edited article-length work
- Santucci, Jack. 2010. "What is the Future for Democracy Promotion?" Democracy & Society 7(1): 5-7.
- Santucci, Jack and Magnus Öhman. 2009. "Practical solutions for the disclosure of campaign and political party finance." In Political Finance Regulation: The Global Experience, edited by Magnus Öhman and Hani Zainulbhai, 25-42. Washington, DC: International Foundation for Electoral Systems.
- Santucci, Jack. 2006. "The Missing Half: Ensuring Fair Representation in Post-merger Essex, Vermont." National Civic Review 95(3): 42-50.
- Do vote transfers matter for party discipline? A "no" from American single transferable vote elections.
- Exit from proportional representation and implications for ranked-choice voting in American government.
- Legislator replacement and party position change in American single transferable vote elections.
- The other side of urban reform: Insurgents and issues under city STV, 1930-61.
- Civil rights on labor’s terms: Parties and voting rules in Cincinnati, 1924-57.
- Optimization and objectivity in Weber's sociology of knowledge.